Introducing LivionKey Documentation
Release date: March 14, 2023
We are excited to announce the launch of our new LivionKey documentation website (you're currently browsing it!). This initial release, referred to as Version 1, covers a wide range of topics. However, we are committed to continually updating and enhancing the content to better serve our users. If you find that something is missing or have suggestions for improvement, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Access the documentation at: https://docs.livionkey.com
Improvements & Fixes
- Improved coverage of cases requiring resync in the LivionKey Smart.
- Enhanced iLOQ API error logging and handling.
- Implemented improvements in the SLSv2 system.
- Added building and key import functionality in the API.
- improved import data validation error with examples of the expected format.
- Enhanced CSV file delimiter support and validation in the import process.
On this page