It’s about time for notifications
Release Date: August 16, 2023
The first release for the second half of 2023 contains some nice improvements.
Notify the end-user when the key return is late.
You can now configure LivionKey to send notifications and recurrent reminders to the contact person if the key has yet to be returned.
Please take a look at the video on how to enable notifications
You can read more about available notifications from our documentation:
Introducing the New API Interface for iLOQ S5 Keys with EM Edition
Our team has been working hard at developing a new API interface specifically designed for iLOQ S5 keys. Initially, this interface will support managing key automation and key contracts related to iLOQ S5 keys stored within the LivionKey EM edition.
You can find the detailed API specification here:
For additional information, please consult our comprehensive documentation or feel free to reach out to our support team.
Flexible grouping for field devices
Users can now freely group field devices together. While this feature is mainly used for API usage, it can also help to group some key automation in the LivionKey manager.
Improvements and Fixes
- Security updates: We are always looking to improve security for our customers. Once again, we have made some updates that make LivionKey even more secure.
- Disabled the Handover button in the Handover dialogue when in the loading state.
- Corrected devices autocompletion.
- Resolved import data issue.
- Corrected key register verification type for contracts that have fetched device settings.
- Fixed an overlap check on shared key contracts.
- Restricted the addition of mechanical and iloq keys into the same contract.
- Addressed issue where the open docker modal is empty if the device is offline and there are no keys.
- Performance: Eliminated unnecessary contract updates.